Jan 24, 2008

Change!

Ok, so I go to St. George quite a bit with my family to my sister Jana’s house… This time Owen went with us. He moved his brother and wife out of their home, while I made baby bracelets, scrapbooked and did a little shopping for the kids with Jana. I really enjoy the time I get to spend with my sister, even though it’s for a short time. I have a feeling it’s not going to last much longer. Owen keeps talking about his job and the places he would like to eventually end up and believe me, there not close places. I’m ok with moving, I just know it’s going to be really hard for a while. I’m going to have to be creative by myself, and hopefully make new friends.

Owen wants me to start pushing Rylee. He wants me to potty train her and teach her the ABC’s, how to write them, how to write her name and stuff like that. I feel it’s pushing her a little much. She’s only 3! I mean potty training is a must of course, but the other things I’m not to sure of. Next I’m guessing he’s going to want her to invent an electric powered jet plane or something. LOL! I guess we’ll just have to see how it goes.

1 comments:

Haas Family said...

Well for me and my kids, with the potty thing i just let them do it when there were ready. and the abc we would sing it but my four year old is in perschool and they do all that with them. its good to start them at home but i wouldnt push it.
Lanie