Owen has an interview with a company here in Vegas called Sundance. It's on I think the 25th. This is the job that he's wanted since we moved here. They told him a few weeks ago that they weren't hiring anymore. Then they called him yesterday and told him that there are 2 positions open and that they want to interview him. I'm hoping he gets it, PLEASE cross your fingers!

1 comments:
As far as the snow goes, we were actually wondering if you guys still wanted to go sledding on Rylee's b-day (Feb 7th). Brad will have that whole day off just not that weekend. So if you wanted to come up late Wednesday and we could go up to Cedar at a descent time on Thursday. Maybe you and I could go do that class that night and you guys could go home when you needed to. Let me know.
Post a Comment