So, we have had lots of visitors here and i think it is safe to say that we shouldn't be getting any more for a while (except for the in laws, they will be here for another few weeks). It has been so crazy here. We had Owens best friend Mike come here last Tuesday with his family, until Wednesday. Then on Thursday, a lot of Owens family came in to town to visit til Sunday. Saturday, my mom, Porter, Michael and Sierra came into town for my cousins wedding. Then on Sunday, my cousin Brittany from Arizona was here with her family and her now husband Brian (They got married on Sunday). I got to take all their wedding pictures and it was so fun to share their happy moment with them. Everyone that was here for the wedding left on Monday morning, then on Tuesday we packed up our Tahoe and headed to St. George. We stayed the night there at my sisters house and then headed to Page Arizona on Tuesday to find a house. We took the long way to Page and went threw Zions national park, which was beautiful. We got to Page and found a house and then headed back to St. George that night. We left St. George this morning and we are now home trying to get things in order for our big move to ARIZONA!!! I am so excited to move and start our new adventure. The house we found is almost 1700 sqft and it has 3 beds 2 baths with all the added appliances. We have to re-do all the flooring and all the paint before moving in so I'm excited about that. I'll keep posting updates and hopefully some pictures of the progress.










4 comments:
How fun for you. I hope you really like Arizona.
How exciting! Arizona! I was secretly hoping you would move back to good ol' Spanish Fork, but I'll be ok! :)
I can't believe you found a house already! I am the worst friend ever...I saw I missed your call the other day and I suck because I haven't called you back yet. Our renters totally flaked on us, so we have to look for other renters now =) But we're already practically moved in to my in-laws so we're still just gonna go there now! Sorry I wrote you a novel, but we need to chat and get together again! My cell is 203-1475
Hey Brianna! Its good to see what you guys are up to. Good luck with your move to AZ. Talk to you soon
Post a Comment