For all the mom's in my life, this is to you:
Mom (Janine)~ Thank you for always putting up with my attitude, I know I wasn’t always the sweetest to you, and I am sorry for that. I love that you took the time to take me to all my sports and dance lessons. Just a small glimpse in the past… Thank you for having patience with me in, showing me how to fold clothes and when I didn’t do it just right, you would show me again. The time I shrank your work clothes because I was in a hurry, you didn’t get mad. For showing me how to de-bone a chicken and me getting grossed out, so I quit and you finished it without saying anything. For the times I cut, broke or ruined something of yours, and you just shrugging it off. For putting up with all of my messes and changing all my diapers when I was a baby (I know how big a pain in the BUTT it is to change diapers and I wasn’t the cleanest or the easiest). For example: When (I think I was 2) my mom was expecting her visiting teachers and I smeared my dirty diaper all over the front door. Thanks mom, I love you!
Mother in law (Sheila)~ Thank you for excepting me into your family and being such a wonderful example to me. For taking my children for a weekend here and there when I was going crazy. For helping me with each added child. For listening to my frustrations and giving some really good advice in return. For raising Owen the way you did! For, allowing us into your home for days at a time when we come into town. Thanks and I love you!
Older sister (Jana)~ Thank you for always putting up with me borrowing your things when we were growing up. For, being such a wonderful and helpful example in how to raise my children (i.e. potty training, tempers, time outs, “clean up, clean up” and scripture time). For, allowing my children and I to come to your home and scrapbook for hours on end, for showing me all your craft secrets. For, giving me all your kids really cute clothes for my kids, for basically everything you do for me! Thank you and I love you!
Little sister (Elicia)~ Thank you for putting up with your bossy older sister (ie. Me). You have always been such a quiet and thoughtful sister. Thanks for being such a great example to me. You are such a cute mommy, I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have you! Thanks and I love you!
Sister in law (Shantel)~ Thank you for all your patience with me and my family. For, all your advice on, “how to’s” of raising children and for all the long hours visiting. Thank you for Showing me your patience to your children for funny things they do. I now know how experimental children can be! You are such a caring and patient mom. Thanks and I love you!
Sister in law (Laura)~ Thank you, for all our visits and “how to” advice swaps you shared with me. For listening to me and all my venting of raising children. You are such a cute and caring mom. Your kids are way lucky to have your as their mommy! Keep up the good work! Thanks and I love you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment