An interesting experience happened to me this evening. I was at the Town Center park in Las Vegas with some friends of ours visiting while my kids played. Mike (one of our friends) was playing with Rylee and Bo in the little Hedge maze that is in the park. There is only one way in and out! Heidi and I were at the entrance of it with Kodi in the stroller visiting. After being at the park for more then two hours, we decided that it was time to go home. We started rounding up my children by searching the maze. We obviously had Kodi in the stroller, so all we had to do was to locate Rylee and Bo. That shouldn't have been very hard, right? I mean, we were at the only way in or out and Mike was even in the maze with them. Well, we found Bo, but when Rylee didn't answer either of our calls, we searched the maze. To my horror, she was not there! I started looking all over the park, in every playhouse, tree, bush and hole. I even checked bathrooms (I sent a terrified man into the Men's)! NO RYLEE!!! By this time, I was in tears yelling for Rylee, but again, no answer. Everyone in the park was looking for her. I mean, how on earth could a child go missing in this park? It was gated all the way around, and at the small entrance/exit, there was a guard! Well, this whole time, I was praying, (I was kind of praying out loud by now) that She would be found!! I decided to start looking out of the park. I had remembered that there was a pond area just a few feet from the park entrance. A thought come to me that Rylee really likes water and that I should check over by the water. Right when I started to walk over there, I saw her, she was there!!! She had been missing for more then 10 minutes and she was safe! The weird part about this was, Mike had just searched that same pond right before I did! I truly believe that my prayers were answered today!






0 comments:
Post a Comment