This is my cousin Brandon! He is 24 years old, a marine in Iraq (until, hopefully the end of this year). He is from Boerne Texas. He is 6'4" and is a sweetheart! If any of you know anyone that is single and looking for someone, he would really like to be written to! (;
Brandon, I am very proud to call you my cousin. I am very grateful that you are serving our country and protecting your family! Miss you!!! (:



2 comments:
I second that Brianna. If you have his address let me know.
Love ya,
Carolyn
Hello my name is Constance Edwards and i'm from a small town in Indiana and came across this. I am 23yrs old and would love to write him. My dad was in the marines and he says that letters and pictures are what kept him going. Brandon is a good looking guy and has a very proud family so im sure he is getting tons of things from you, but ya I would like to write him so if its possible please give me his address my email is glamourcommander@hotmail.com
thank you.
Post a Comment