Jan 22, 2011

Brinly's baptism

Our niece Brinly got baptized on January 8th. Her dad gave an amazing confirmation too! Our whole family (minus Sierra who was there in heart-she had a cheer comp that she couldn't miss) including extended family that came to support Brinly. I still cant believe Jana has a kid old enough to get baptized! Yikes... Can you believe Rylee is 2 years away from that choice? Wow time flies!

The first picture is (starting at the back row) Owen and Kodi's head then to the front row is Grandpa Graham holding Tylar, Brooklin and my beautiful Granny and then my mom. These are the only pictures of the whole event. During the baptism I couldn't have my camera so I kind of forgot to pull it back out after! OOPS!
Anyway, we are so very proud of Brinly's decision to get baptized in the LDS church!

0 comments: