WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS PICTURES OF EVERY ROOM IN OUR NEW HOUSE AT MULTIPLE ANGLES... LOTS OF PICTURES.
The house was build in 1980 and has been updated with in the past 10 years. It has 3beds 2 bath and is 2100 sqft upstairs finished space and 2100 sqft basement unfinished. it is on a 1/2 acre lot. It has a two car attached garage and a 2 car detached garage/shop. Its located in a culdesac too!
Beautiful sun rise that I enjoy from my kitchen every morning. Ahhh... This will never get old!
View of most of our back yard.
Front of the house.
Alright, this is the entry when you enter the house.
Left of the entry is the hall that goes to...
second door on the left is the kids room.
Strait down the hall is the lovely green bathroom that is enjoyed by all guests and the kids. Lucky suckers!
This is the master suit... The second door on the right. Once you enter, the bathroom is on the left...
and then you enter the totally awesome yellow bathroom... I know your jealous of our bathroom colors. It's what made me want the house so badly (not really)!
The master bedroom... Now, heading back to the entry (we'll keep the entry way the reference point here).
You enter the living room... Around the corner from the living room...
Is where I put my craft area... Nice right? (;
This room that we haven't really figured out what to do with yet. We'll call it the random room just to give it a name.
This is the dining room looking into the random room. keep note of the door too... It goes somewhere. (;

Now this is the kitchen... It has lots of storage space. More then I'm use to anyway. There are cupboards empty still!
Okay, going back to the door I said to remember, you will enter...
The laundry room. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, but it works for now. From the laundry room, you can go outside, enter the garage or go down the stairs.
You see this white/dirty door? Well... It is our creepy room. If you are brave enough to enter it, you will find a dead snake or two and spider webs and all kinds of dead things. It's really okay with me if it never gets opened again! It was used as a wood/coal storage room. There is a slot that goes from outside into it. I think eventually it will work really good for a cold storage room... But until then, it is the "creepy room".
It is all unfinished (obviously). There is storage down there for now and the kids ride their bikes around the whole thing and play in the carpeted center. Nice.
Now consider this our before shots. We are really hoping to get started on remodeling it. It might take awhile so dont hold your breath for to long.


0 comments:
Post a Comment