Jul 19, 2008

back home

We got back last night from Boerne, Texas. We went there for my family reunion. I was the only one in my family that went (meaning my dad, mom and brothers and sisters). Owen, Rylee, Bo and Kodi all went and had such a wonderful time. I think it is safe to say that they to didn't want to leave. We were planning on attending the San Antonio Temple on Thursday night with the family, but were unable to since there wasn't a baby sitter old enough or that wasn't already watching 5+ kids. One of these trips back there, we will attend and maybe be a little more prepared. While we were there, we made jewelery, played games (including water baseball), visited with everyone for hours and caught up on how everyone has been doing. Since we fly free, I am hoping in a month or so, to go back and visit and maybe even get scuba certified by my uncle Bruce, we'll have to see tho. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our short trip. (Sorry if I didn't name some people, I have 10 aunts and uncles on just my dad's side and they all have several kids of there own, some I haven't met until the trip.)
Thanks Grandpa for helping us and making sure we were taken care of! We love you and Granny and couldn't imagine our lives without you!
My aunt Brenda and uncle Dave

My cousins Matthew, Krissy and her baby

Owen and Rylee

My poor cousin Chandler doesn't have a chace with so many kids (Rean and Ireland on Chandler)

What happens in a room with wild kids at every reunion! lol

My aunt Susan holding Kodi.

My Granny....
Family breakfast. (uncle Bruce on the phone, uncle Ron in the Yellow shirt, cousin David and his wife Heather and the kid in the Blue, I cant tell!
More cousins...
Picnic at the Boerne Elementary park. Rylee loved the slides! That is my aunt Emily in the green and white shirt and two more cousins.
This is Owen, Rylee, Bo and Kodi in the Plane on our way home (Challenging times there)!

0 comments: