Jul 23, 2008

Bo's other birthday party!

Yesterday, we all went to the "Green Valley Ranch resort" in Henderson til this morning. We went and stayed with a friend of ours (Dean) and my little brothers for Bo's birthday. We went swimming and then went to the "Peter Piper Pizza" last night and played games. I was so excited when I played a game and won 298 tickets! It is the light game where you put a token in and the light starts spinning and you push a button and whatever number it lands on, that's how many tickets you get. Well, I landed on the BONUS! (: I was really excited, not only did I win, but I was able to get the kids their little toy swards that they wanted. It was AWESOME!!!


Swimming at the "Green Valley Ranch Resort".

Bo's party at the "Peter Piper Pizza" and Owen and I goofing around in one of the picture machines! (:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Justin and I seriously get addicted to those light games...we've wasted so much money on those, I love them! Ha ha...congrats on winning and Happy Belated Birthday to Bo =)