TAGGED!!! This is a fun little tag where you share memories or thoughts about the people you blog with!
Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag other people.
When did you first meet the 1st person on your list?
Shannon- I met her at my older sister Jana’s wedding. She is my brother in law (Brads) oldest sister. She is really sweet and has a fun blog to read and look at!
What do you like about the 3rd person on your list's blog?
Crystal- I love that we met when we were both due with our first child (which we both had girls) than we have both had two others since then (just months apart) with the same sex child. (girl, boy, girl) She is just a sweetheart and I really want to move back to Utah to hang out with her! ):
What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?
Lanie-We have known each other since I was 7 and lived in Sacramento. She was my best friend and I still always think about her. It’s nice to have a blog and a myspace account together to catch up on what I have missed with her!
Miriam- I met Miriam, several years ago when she hosted a baby shower for my older sister. Her little sister Rachael married my brother in law Luke. Miriam is just so friendly, she always has a big smile on her face and I love seeing her amazing talent in photography. I love getting ideas from her! (;
How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
Miriam- I met Miriam, several years ago when she hosted a baby shower for my older sister. Her little sister Rachael married my brother in law Luke. Miriam is just so friendly, she always has a big smile on her face and I love seeing her amazing talent in photography. I love getting ideas from her! (;
How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
Liz- I have known Liz for 3 years. I think she is amazingly beautiful and a lucky mother of 4 cute boys (1 being her step son, but still)!
What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list?
Stephanie- She has such a wonderful spirit about her. She is my relief society president and always has such a loving kindness about her. She cares A LOT about others and would do anything for them! I’m truly going to miss her when we move!
Rachael- My lovely sister in law that is due with her 1st child!!! She has always been so fun to be around and hang out with. I just love everything about her. She always smiles even when she is MAD! She has AMAZING patience for a lot of people (that in itself is impressive!!!)
Rachael- My lovely sister in law that is due with her 1st child!!! She has always been so fun to be around and hang out with. I just love everything about her. She always smiles even when she is MAD! She has AMAZING patience for a lot of people (that in itself is impressive!!!)
What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list?!
Jana- What memories do I not have of Jana?!? lol I have known her my entire life. When I was 11, almost 12, I was really disappointed that I just missed the dead line to go to girls camp. If I remember correctly it was Jana’s last year that she was going. Anyway, she told the leaders that she wasn’t going to go, unless I got to. Needless to say, they let me go! I have never thanked her for that! Thanks Jana, I love that you are in my life FOREVER and MORE!!! I love you!
Say something nice about the 18th person on your list.
Holly- She is so friendly and I absolutely love hanging out with her. She is so thoughtful and has helped me in ways she will never know. She is such an wonderful mother and wife, Justin and Carter are some of the luckiest guys I know! (;
For all that didn’t get a number, I love you guys and am really glad you are in my life and that I can see your lives threw your blogs! (:
For all that didn’t get a number, I love you guys and am really glad you are in my life and that I can see your lives threw your blogs! (:
Tagging:
Jana, Rachael, Holly, Megen, Ashley, Jami, and everyone else.

1 comments:
Thanks for playing "tag!" We had good times! I can't wait for you to move back to Utah to play!
Post a Comment