We found a house!!! We are just getting ready to do some paper work and hope it all goes well. We are moving in on Tuesday and Wednesday and we are so excited. It is in a gated community with a community pool, gym, club house, basketball court and play ground. There is at least 2 security guards on call 24/7 that are really nice. The house it's self isn't exactly what we wanted, but it will do. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and has an open kitchen. The backyard is all rock with a patio and it's not very big, but the dogs can stay inside! All of the bedrooms are upstairs and they are all good sized. It has a two car garage (just not side by side, it's long.) oh, and the laundry room is upstairs in it's own little room. I love the home layout so far, I just wish at least one room was down stairs. Anyway, I'll post some pictures of it when we start moving in.
Jul 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I m glad you guys found a house. So fun. It sounds like you guys are still having a great summer. It was really awesome to see y'all. I didn't get to tell you bye because I didn't make it back over to grandma's so I am excited to see you next year.
Post a Comment