Last night while I was at the grocery store picking up baby food for Kodi, I decided that I would get some sweet potatoes for Bo. I know he is WAY to old for baby food, but I was thinking... He doesn't like to sit and eat and I might as well get him something he will!
I sat him down while I was feeding Kodi this evening and gave him his own container. He looked at me and smiled really big and said, "thanks!" He ate the first one in less then a minute and asked for more. I gave his the last one and he ate that one too!!! I think it is safe to say that idea was a HUGE success! I think I am going to try and make real sweet potatoes and hope he does the same thing with those. lol
Another thing... When I started feeding Kodi real food, I pulled the high chair out and now Rylee and Bo fight to sit in it for dinner!


1 comments:
My 3 year old niece is the same way!! We are always trying to chase her down to get her to eat but as soon as I sit down to feed Ava some baby food she goes and gets a spoon and won't stay out of the baby food!!
Post a Comment