Aug 17, 2008

Finished!!!

I finished the last of the twilight series and can I just say, I loved it! (:
I think this is going to be a series that I am going to have to read over and over again.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Seriously, did you do nothing but read that all day? I still haven't even finished it yet! But I have had a lot of other things occupying my time to not allow me to read for too long. Plus, my nights have be preoccupied with the Olympics. Congrats though! I'm just about done so don't tell me yet. We'll have to talk later. Bytheway, We're going to pick up our new van tonight. I'm so excited!!!Yeah!!!

Crystal said...

I loved that series too! I was one of the crazy people that went and bought the 4th at midnight! I am a little embarrassed about that! I am glad you liked them! I am sorry your kids are sick! We are too! No fun!