I am flying with my three kids by myself tomorrow morning to Utah. I am so nervous to be doing this alone! Owen and I both did it a month ago on our way to Texas and that was hard for the both of us! AAAAHHHHH!!! I'm sure I'll live, but everyone else in the plane?? Anyway, I'm going to try and get a lot of pictures so I can have some fun posts when I get home! Owen's going to be home alone too, so I'll even try to post some while I'm there.


2 comments:
Hey, if you're out our way, we'd love to have you over! Give us a call! I think you still have our number!
How did this turn out?? I've been flying alot with Ava since she was born and its getting harder and harder now that she is crawling... I couldn't even imagine having 3 kids with me!!
Post a Comment