Aug 1, 2008

Skylar's Blessing

Saturday July 26th, I went to St. George with my kids to go to Skylar's baby blessing on Sunday. Brad gave her such a beautiful blessing! It was so fun to get away even though it was only for a day. I have been so crazy packing and getting ready to move that I needed a little break!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anyway, we moved out of our home in North Las Vegas on Tuesday and moved into our new home in Henderson (Las Vegas). Can I say... I LOVE IT!!! right now I couldn't be more happy about the location and everything about the house (except the extra small fridge and the stupid oven) I absolutely love it here! I'll have to post some pictures when I get my house all put back together.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

So glad you love your new house. It sounds like you had so much fun at the reception.

Carolyn said...

sorry blessing, and actually it was the 27th. I know because she was blessed on my b-day.