Aug 23, 2008

A nice night out....?

Last night, Owen and I took the kids on a walk to a park that's not to far from where we live. It was a perfect night with a little breeze and the temperature being around 96 degrees. I really think we have gotten used to the weather here because I remember when we first moved here, 96 was still considered HOT!lol Anyway, The HUGE soccer field was bust with 3 soccer games going on with everyone but us being Hispanics. I don't think Owen or myself have felt like minority until last night. Anyway, the kids and Owen kicked around a soccer ball while the dogs, Kodi and I all watched and enjoyed being outside.





On the way back home, Kodi got really comfy in her stroller and passed out! (:

1 comments:

Jami said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! How are you liking Henderson? How long are you going to be there?