Aug 5, 2008

I did it!

I did it, I actually was convinced to read the dang book! Anyway, I just got started reading it last night and just finished it.To be completely honest, I have been lazy all day and now I am going completely crazy (Thanks Jana!!)! I don't like how it ended and now I am going to have a very sleepless night. I NEED the second one now (did I mention THANKS JANA?). Anyway, now I can't wait for the movie or to get my hand on the second book. (:Welcome to my new obsession!!! (;

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Way to go Jana. It's a great read huh?

Shannon Allen said...

You'll be hooked! It is very addicting. I just finished the new one book 4!

Meg said...

Oh man, one more person who is talking me into checking this book out, I better give in and get it, but not til after my house is unpacked and painted and the swing set is put together and all those other projects I have to do to feel settled here, too many right now.
The housing issue, still in Vegas? Explain?? I am very curious! Are you still going to the ward though, heard they are getting a new bishopric this week, curious! I too wish we would have spent more time together, but I love to pieces every bit of you that I did get to know!
Let's for sure keep in touch! westwoodfive@msn.com is my email!