Sep 5, 2008

Coalville... Where kids can be a kid! (;

Our favorite place to go in Northern Utah is "The Farm". It's a place where the kids can run around and just have fun and us adults can just relax and enjoy ourselves. The kids really enjoy jumping off the fireplace onto the mattress. They did this for an hour around midnight. I think they just didn't want to go to bed. What do you think? lol
The next morning, Bo got up and when to help Grandpa Jeff unload his truck full of bread to feed the chickens and turkeys. Grandpa told him to just set them on the tail gate but Bo can't just set anything down... If you know Bo, you know that he has to throw everything as hard as he can!

I enjoy just sitting on the HUGE deck in the back and just relaxing. I also enjoy the fun animals, even if I get to attached!


This is the view from the back deck! Isn't it just amazing?

3 of the 10 cows my father in law has at the farm. These cows are like dogs! They love attention and when someone drives up, these cows come running and they will like you to death. The kids love it!
These are the turkeys. I think he has 15 or so.

This one, I names UGLY! They are all really nice, just this one grosses me out!

This rooster is really pretty, but it is really mean and likes to attack things bigger than him. Maybe it's a form of little man syndrome! lol

0 comments: