I figured I might as well do this since almost everyone on here has done it at least once!lol Besides... Now you can all see most of my house since I just moved in!
I have been tagged with a REAL LIFE PICTURE TAG.
The Rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. No Cheating.
1. The Refrigerator.
This is where everything I don't know quite what to do with goes! lol
3. Pantry.
3. Pantry.

Really full pantry, but it does what I need it to do! I know... I need to probably find a better home for the bird, but it keeps it dark so the bird stays quiet! lol
4. Favorite room. (Sorry, I have two)

What can I say... I just really LOVE this room!

I really like this room as will. It not only is the office, but it's my craft room too. Which translates to my sanctuary! (;
5. Laundry room.
I hate these kind of pictures! ):
7. Bathroom.
Kodi: She is getting ready to go to sleep for the night.
9. The kitchen sink.











2 comments:
Wow. Are you sure that you didn't break the rules. It looks great.
Cute pics! I like your new place! I am sad we didn't get together while you were here! It looks like you guys had fun family time though!
Post a Comment