So on Thursday, the kids and I are going to be headed to Utah again. I thought I would let everyone know that I was planning on seeing when I got back there, that this trip I'm going to be way to busy! Sorry! This whole trip was planned for canning my food storage and cleaning and getting rid of our family camper! I know... Sounds like fun! (: I am actually really excited to get all my food storage that we need done! YEAH!!! Anyway, I am planning (hopefully) another trip on conference weekend, so I will make some time to see everyone then! Love you all!

3 comments:
I wish I was going there. Not yet. I'm not sure when we will be let me know when you do. Have Fun.
Hey girl. That is so great that you are canning. It is one of those talents I am happy to swap with one of my own, except that I have really had a hard time with food storage. I just move so much. I need to find a way to get passed this mental block... any ideas????? Have fun.
Darling nephew by the way.
Post a Comment