Sep 30, 2008

Something is really WRONG!

So lately, I have been an emotional basket case! I mean, I cry all the time for the stupidest reasons and I'm always getting mad at the dumbest things. NO... I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! I just keep thinking that it's my diet I'm on or maybe the lack of sleep I have been encountering. Either way, I am going crazy!!!! other then that, we are doing well, and I'm going to try to make more time to do my usual blogging.(:

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Not wrong, quite normal actually. Everyone has those times when they feel out of sorts and don't know why. Feel better soon.

Jana said...

Yah, something is definitely wrong with you!lol Sometimes I just feel like crying but I haven't yet! maybe something is wrong with me! Anyways, I have been meaning to ask you what you guys are doing this weekend. The reason I haven't yet is because we have plans for Saturday, but not Sunday. Would you like some visitors? We were debating whether or not we would come Sat. Night or Sunday morning. Let me know your thoughts or even if you are going to be in town!