WOW... The past few days in Utah were so productive! I got all of our dry canning and some other random food storage done and ready to come home. With the help of family and friends, I was able to do it all and have so much fun in the process. I even got 11 cases of 24pks of waters for a killer deal!!! I am so blessed to have such helpful people in my life. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do all of what I got done on my own. Thanks Pete and Keri!!!
While I was busy with my things, I found sometime to take my kids to the aquarium and to chuck e cheese with the park family. The kids got to go to the zoo with their uncle Daniel and aunt Shantel's family and hang out with grandma and grandpa park in Coalville and at the house.
What a week!!! Now I can relax at home with the kids (when the house it clean again)! (;

1 comments:
What a way to be productive and follow the prophet's counsel. Thanks for you example.
Love ya,
Carolyn
Post a Comment