This past Sunday and Monday we made the trip to Utah for....

Our nephew Jason Jeffery was blessed this past Sunday. His uncle Daniel gave him a wonderful blessing!
*************************************************
Yesterday I turned 25 years old! I am officially a quarter century young! (; Thanks everyone for all your love and wishes! Some highlights of the day were...
All the gift money I got from everyone I went and got some cute, cute, cute clothes and a jacket.
We went and bought the kids some clothes.
Owen took me to lunch at Los Hermonos while Sheila kept our kids.
A diamond from my wedding ring fell out (I did manage to find the diamond, but now I have a whole in my ring!) SAD... SAD!!!
We drove the long drive home and than the kids a Owen sang, "Happy Birthday" to me with a lighted muffin/bread thing and gave me a cute card.
The first part of my day was wonderful and relaxing, but the second half of my day ended up being horrible and it makes me glad that day is OVER! (Long and boring story!)
***************************************************
Oh... I got a new calling in our ward. I am the second counselor in the Young Woman's now, Wahoo!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment