Wednesday after Rylee and Bo's soccer games, Owen and I took all three kids to the Page Fire stations Open house. The kids learned about fire safety, how to roll when their on fire and lots about how bad smoking is for them. The kids got treats, stickers and these fun little fire hats.
Yesterday was my turn for the co-op pre school group. Man... I had a full house of 3 and 4 year olds. Rylee is the only one in the group that is a girl and I think she's really starting to like it! (; I posted this picture to show you what a group I had.
Since it's a HUGE flu season this year, we had one of the kids show up still really, really sick. I didn't want anyone else (especially my kids) to get sick, so I was hand sanitizing every 5 minutes, then when everyone left, I laid out all our toys and sprayed them all down with Lysol. I also went crazy with my house trying to really clean and disinfect it as well. I really hope I killed everything! I know I'm a little over the top, but I REALLY don't want my kids to get sick with what everyone is getting here.



1 comments:
It is always good to be careful. Maybe you can set up some rules about keeping kids home who are sick with your group or sending them home if they become sick. I know it would be hard to enforce it or to bring it up now w/out calling out the mom, but I bet people would be appreciative if there were some ground rules. You could also present it as protecting those kids who are sick later because at home I saw things cycle through our families and come back around again a few weeks later. Just a thought.
Post a Comment