Last night for family night, we carved pumpkins. Owen helped Rylee and BO with theirs and then I helped Kodi with hers.
These are Rylee and BO's.


This one is Kodi's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are Rylee and BO's.


This one is Kodi's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About 2 weeks ago, I was sick of no decorations! I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted it to still be really cute. I went to the store picked up a bag of that web stuff for $.99 and then a bag of the black fuzzy wire for $1.29. I knew what I wanted to do, I just wasn't sure how it was going to turn out since I have never seen it done. This is what I came up with...






4 comments:
such cute pumpkins!
Totally fun. What a great cheap I idea.
That looks great! Another thing that is very cheap is to use milk jugs, and a permanent marker, then cut out, and tape a picture of something you want to trace on it. I use those pictures you can buy by pumpkin masters, or you can download free ones from their website. www.pumpkinmasters.com Then cut a hole in the back and place a tea light, or the battery operated fake ones in it. Who doesn't have milk jugs. I have them all along my wall out front. I will have to take pictures. you can buy 6 fake lights for 40% off of $9.99 at Michael's or JoAnn's. I put rocks and dirt in them to weigh them down and keep them from blowing away. They make great luminares.
Cute! Our pumpkins are sitting in the car still waiting to be carved. We had other plans for family night this week> The wed looks awesome!
Post a Comment