Oct 30, 2009

Kodi's 2nd Birthday!

Our Kodi bug is 2 today! She has been such a fun joy to have in our family. She always has such a bright and happy smile. She loves dressing up and playing with babies. We love you Kodi!!!
(picture taken today after her nap. She thought this wig was fun to put on... She kept saying, "big!".)

Here is Kodi opening her birthday gifts. Her favorite was her baby and stroller that she got from her Grandma and Grandpa Park (honestly).

This was her cake. It was my very first cake I have EVER made. She wanted pink and she picked out the pony to put on it too. I thought it turned out cute! (:

Happy Birthday Kodi!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Aw...She's adorable! And you did an awesome job on that cake! It made me want some! :)

Brenda E said...

You did a terrific job, I can hardly believe it's a first timer. Happy Birtday Kodi!

Carolyn said...

She is so adorable. I feel in love with her at the reunion. The cake turned out so beautiful too.