Jul 20, 2011

Girls weekend in St. George

A bunch of us mom's from Page needed a little break. We decided a few months ago that we needed a "girls weekend" in St George to go see "Grease" at "Tuicon".

We headed up around 11am our time on Saturday and when we got there, I dropped some of the girls off to do their thing and I went and visited my sister Jana and her family. After the visit, I went and grabbed the girls, we got our names put on the hour long waiting list at the "Olive Garden" and we headed to "Target" to get some snacks for the play. We met up with the rest of our group and ate our dinner.

The Play was really cute and it was just nice to not have kids screaming in my ear for a whole 24 hours!

***THANK YOU OWEN FOR KEEPING THE KIDS AND ALLOWING ME TO GO HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THE GIRLS**

I only got two picture of the whole event, but hey.... I at least got those! (;

0 comments: