Every time my kids see a rabbit around our house, they grab the laundry basket and flashlight (if it's dark) and go "rabbit hunting". They go over to our neighbors house, who happens to be our bishops house and asks him all the time if they can go get them in his backyard. My kids will sit outside for hours trying to catch one. I think once it cools down a bit I will have to try helping them actually catch one. They are fast little buggers, so we'll have to see how good I am at catching them too. A few weeks ago Rylee was so eager to catch one that she got a box with a stick propping it up and a string tied to the stick, she had a carrot tucked in the back of the box too and she just sat there and waited. She didn't get anything, but she sure tried.


0 comments:
Post a Comment