Jul 15, 2011

healthy smoothy.. mmmm...

So I got talking to Emily (Ronnies sister in law) when she was here two weeks ago with everyone. We talked a lot and she mentioned the "green smoothie girl". I hadn't heard about her or anything of the sort, so I decided to look her up. I did and what I found was awesome!

She mentioned a smoothie that was all your daily veggies and fruits and that kids will like it. I said, "ya right!" until I made it and my kids actually drank it! (: I kind of fudged with the recipe a bit, but it's still healthy.


a good 2-3 hand fulls of Spinach...


About 2 whole leaves of Kale...

A whole 2 leaves of Collards...


Either 2-3 leaves of Beet Greens or 2 Leaves and 1/2 Beet...

1 tsp Stevia or more for taste...

1-1/2 to 2 c Mixed Frozen Barries...



1/2 to a whole banana....


1/2 to 1 c water...

Add about 1 c ice cubes...
Blend and

Drink! (:

Owen even liked it! (:

0 comments: