Jul 31, 2011

In my opinion...

The past two days, I have been into watching the old style movies. I have watched three while sewing. Now don't continue reading if you haven't seen, "Pride and prejudice", "The Duchess" or "Becoming Jane". I may have said a few things that give some things away, not much, but a little for sure! (;


(Not sure if it is a true story or not)

This was a good one... A little frustrating at the end. I don't like movies that just end, even if it is a happy ending.


(A true story)

Another good one. But what is up with the love triangle?!? I wish it at least had a happy ending anyway.


(A true story)

This one just bugged me! It was still a really good movie. I HATE none happy ending though, have I not mentioned this already... come on!!!


I did like all three and would watch them again. I just really like love stories and wish they all had happy endings. A little Romeo and Juliet isn't okay with me! I like love stories with no death of one or both of the lovers and definitely not the lovers marrying other people! NO good!!!

0 comments: