Can you believe it???? BO is 5! He's starting Kindergarten in less then 3 weeks too!!!
We had a little birthday celebration for BO and it turned out to be so much fun. BO was about 45 minutes late to it though, do to a flat on the air plane that Owen flew to Vegas.
(Owen had to go for a flight exam thing and BO wanted to go to see Mike and Heidi.)
The water balloon fight was hilarious and the kids really enjoyed themselves. (;
Owen playing in the water too.... Kids didn't stand a chance! lol




Slip n slide... I think the slip in slide was the best part (aside from the water balloons).
Slip n slide... I think the slip in slide was the best part (aside from the water balloons).
**Dang! I just realized I didn't get the kids actually going down the slip in slide, sorry! /:
BO's birthday candles were the trick ones and he thought it was hilarious that the candles kept re lighting, they went forever!!!
BO opening his gifts... He got lots of really cool stuff!


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Bo! Lucy is starting Kindergarten too. So exciting! That birthday cake is so fun, you are so talented, Breanna.
Post a Comment