Jul 27, 2011

Update...

The next three days are going to consist of things we have completed with our house. They may be small things, but they are HUGE to us! (;

I don't know if I ever posted the kids room completed, so here is the works...

Before:


After:


Nice right?!? I think it is 50 times better, brighter and happier then the before. I am proud to say I did 90% of the work myself too. Bridger installed the fan (since there wasn't even a light fixture or anything electrical on the ceiling) and Owen did the bead board and the chair railing. I did the wall paper removal, curtain removal, texturing, painting, decorating and then put shelves in the closet for the kids million books!

Now if only I can find curtains that are cute and then a vinyl mural or something fun to put up it will be complete, but until I find those, it is done! (:

0 comments: