OK, I didn't post much about my tadpoles that I was growing into frogs the first time because they died! I didn't know much about what to feed them, how to take care of them and I had no clue what kind of frog they were going to grow into. I did some research after they died to make a second attempt. I found out that they are tree frogs, they eat flying insects and they need clean, non chlorinated water. I was so excited about my discovery that I went back to the place I went the first time and got two more tadpoles and a little frog. I have been successful for the past two weeks with them. They are all now frogs and it was so fun to watch them grow into frogs. The kids have really enjoyed watching me feed them all the flies. I have been catching flies for them to eat, since we live next to the pig farm, our house is covered with them. Anyway, lets just say they eat really good!!! I'll have to keep you posted on their progress.



0 comments:
Post a Comment