Jun 15, 2008

More Baby Skylar!

This is Baby Skylar again!
This is all my sisters girls
(Left:Madison, Brooklin, Brinly and Skylar)
(Hope you don't mind Shannon, I got these from your page!)

3 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

I'm glad I had a few! I'm so excited to see this new little one- I hear that the twins call Skylar either Baby Gracie or Baby Kody instead of Baby Skylar!

Maybe we'll see you at the blessing! Good luck moving and all that!

Meagan + Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meagan + Michael said...

Hey how are you? This is Meagan (Bronson) and I saw your blog through natalie's. You look so great and happy! it's good to keep in touch with people this way. My blog is private so if you want to see it you can email me so I can send you an invite. meggiesue32@hotmail.com. keep in touch!