This evening while I was cleaning the kitchen, I went to check on Kodi (usually she puts things in her mouth that I have to take out). Anyway, she had climbed up the first step and was working on going up the full flight of stairs, little stinker, I'm not ready for her to start climbing yet!

(the first step is in front of her bum)
Then about a half hour later, I heard her grunting and I found her doing this!!!
I know... I'm in trouble, she's only 8 months old!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Here is my goofy Bo man, just for fun!

Here is little Rylee bug watching her Lilo and stitch (stitch has a glitch) movie!

Here is little Rylee bug watching her Lilo and stitch (stitch has a glitch) movie!



3 comments:
That's just what Maylee did. She went straight from crawling to standing. at 7/8 months.
and up the stairs too.
That picture of Bo putting Owen's socks on is classic. You're right about him being such a goof ball, but what a stinkin' cute goof ball he is!
Post a Comment