Jun 20, 2008

Moving update!

stress

AHHHHHHHHH (that is the story of my life right now)!We still don't have a house to move into and we still aren't 100% sure if we are staying in Vegas or going to Page. I am going crazy not knowing all the details and only having 10 days til we have to move out of this home! We are waiting to see if we now got the job in Page. If we didn't, then we will have to stay here for another few months until the job in Page is ready! We still have to move out of this home, since the landlord leased it to someone else that is moving in on the 1st. I have started packing and de-junking, but I still just need to know what is going on and where we are going to end up! Oh, one more thing... There is finally a home for rent in Page, so now if we can here back from the job, we can hopefully get the house before it's rented out to someone else. Those of you that are familiar with the Page area, know that this is a once in a life time that a home is actually for rent! I'll try to keep everyone updated as I find things out.

0 comments: