
My sister Jana just delivered a healthy baby GIRL!!! They named her Skylar (spelling) and she weighs 8lbs 14oz and is 21 inches long. This is her third pregnancy and her fourth baby girl. She pulled off a double V back (vaginal birth after 2 c-sections) and I am so happy for her. Her water broke last night so she went to the hospital where she slowly progressed. She was giving an epidural and put on a low dose of the "pit". It took her 40 minutes to push her out, but she DID IT!!! She has wanted to have a natural birthing experience and now she can say, she did it!!! I heard it was a very emotional time for her and I don't blame her (I would have been balling if I were there and I wasn't even the one delivering the baby). I'll post some pictures when I get some.
Jun 14, 2008
YEAH & CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment