Owen is doing a side job for a lady that he use to teach how to fly helicopters. He is the General Contractor for her kitchen remodel. This remodel doubled the size of her kitchen, opened it up a LOT, added a bathroom and re tiled her entryway, dining room, kitchen and laundry room. This
whole re model is costing close to $160 thousand dollars, that's half of a whole house for most people! Anyway, They started this kitchen from the ground up (that meaning the cement, frame work, all the way to the plumbing and the electrical work!) I think it is a beautiful job and I'm proud of the hard work Owen did at helping design it! Good job honey! Anyway, it's almost done and I'll try and post the finished work!
(Everything you see is all what he has done, I know it doesn't do justice, but you get the idea!)







1 comments:
Amazing work. I will have to remember that for late. haha... much later since I am not even dating anyone.
Post a Comment