So if you haven't heard yet, we are moving to Page, Arizona sometime before July. To start, I have piles of everything, everywhere. I know I'm going to kick myself later for packing now but I feel like I need to start now to get a little organized. Now, Arizona has this weird law I guess that says in order to get a loan for a house, you have to have an Arizona based job with a pay stub. Well, that poses a problem. Owen doesn't start his job until July 1st and that's when we were wanting to move there. The house we want to get, we now can't. The home Owners don't even want to work with us. I don't blame them, since the market sucks right now anyway. Another problem that makes is, there are NO rentals there! So we are now hoping something comes up that allows us to get a house. Anyway, in the mean time I will just continue to pack up my house and hope for the best. Wish us luck!


0 comments:
Post a Comment